Are You currently experiencing any of these Chronic Migraine Symptoms?
- Memory Loss
- Mood Swings
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Light sensitivity
- Gut bloating/gas/heartburn
At Total Health DuPage, we really get to know you to find the primary cause of your migraine symptoms. We first start this process by conducting a comprehensive health history review and exam to see you if you are a good candidate for our office. Once we determine we can assist you, we will create a tailored made care plan that addresses the main causes to your health issues. We will come up with a solution that will work best for you.
Causes of Migraines
- Brain Inflammation (Microglia)
- Leaky Gut/Small Intestine Bacteria Overgrowth (SIBO)/Food sensitivities
- Blood sugar (Diabetes or Hypoglycemia)
- Gastrointestinal Infections (Bacteria, Parasites, Yeast/Fungus)
- Stress and Brain/Hippocampus