Are you currently experiencing any of these IBS Symptoms?
- Constipation and/or Diarrhea
- Lower abdominal pain
- Frequent bloating and distention after eating
- Fullness during and after meals
- Difficulty digesting fruits and vegetables
- Stomach pain or burning
- Heartburn or a need for anti-acid medications
Recovering from your gut problem is a very realistic possibility due to our office’s unique neurologic and metabolic approach. At Total Health DuPage, we really get to know you to find the primary cause of your IBS symptoms. We first start this process by conducting a comprehensive health history review and exam to see you if you are a good candidate for our office. Once we determine we can assist you, we will create a tailored made care plan that addresses the main causes to your health issues. We will come up with a solution that will work best for you.
What Causes IBS and Other Gut Problems?
1. Leaky Gut Syndrome
2. SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
3. Food Sensitivities
4. Gastrointestinal Infections (Bacteria, Parasites, Yeast/Fungus)
6. Brain-Gut Axis