Do you currently exhibit any Thyroid Disorder symptoms?
- Feeling Tired/Sluggish
- Having cold hands and/or feet
- Gaining Weight
- Depression/lack of motivation
- Mental sluggishness
- Vertigo and dizziness
Recovering from your thyroid disorder is a very realistic possibility due to our office’s unique and neurologic and metabolic approach. This is not like anything else you have experience, this actually works and gets results you need. Our approach works because our office located and addresses the root and underlying cause to your health problem.
What Causes Hypothyroidism?
- Hashimoto’s (Thyroid Autoimmunity)
- Primary Hypothyroidism
- Excess Estrogen/Testosterone
- Gastrointestinal Infections/Dysbiosis
- Decreased Pituitary Gland Function
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)